eXiles Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assault Recruit.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SinneR
Admin
Admin
SinneR

Assault Recruit. Empty
PostSubject: Assault Recruit.   Assault Recruit. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:52 pm

We have a new member that would like to join our clan. Most of you probably have seen Assault already (hk -Assault-).

Assault has had a 1v1 try out and he didn't do too well. He was playing against Zephyr and he lost twice (20-11 and 20-12)

Assault needs a 3v3 try out. I'm sure most of you know how this works. 5 eXiles are chosen to play in a 3v3 game, Assault will be the sixth on one of the teams. The whole point of the 3v3 try out is to see how he does in a team match, after all that's what it's all about.

I need 5 volunteers to make this 3v3 happen. Leave your name and time when you are available.
Back to top Go down
https://exilesclan.forumotion.com
Lindsey
eXile
eXile
Lindsey

Assault Recruit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault Recruit.   Assault Recruit. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:12 pm

im just on standby since ima newbie. if u dont get any 5 more experienced players than me then i guess ill volunteer. anytime round 9pm to 12am tonight is good
Back to top Go down

Assault Recruit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault Recruit.   Assault Recruit. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:52 pm

I can play only next week Thursday, Friday and etc. so on.. From uhh 5pm to 1am (UTC+1)
No time till thursday though =( so if it's not going to be anytime soon, I'm in..
Back to top Go down
Akira
eXile
eXile

Assault Recruit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault Recruit.   Assault Recruit. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:25 am

I can most likely find some time any day this week, from around 7-8 PM GMT+1.

Just check on xfire, if I'm on I can play.
Back to top Go down

Assault Recruit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault Recruit.   Assault Recruit. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:43 pm

K.A.R.S- "We have a new member that would like to join our clan. Most of you probably have seen Assault already (hk -Assault-)."

"Assault has had a 1v1 try out and he didn't do too well. He was playing against Zephyr and he lost twice (20-11 and 20-12)"

LMAO what do u expect Zephyr is Awesome lol Very Happy xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Assault Recruit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault Recruit.   Assault Recruit. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assault Recruit.
Page 1 of 1