eXiles Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Injekkted Recruit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeenoo
Admin
Admin

Injekkted Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injekkted Recruit   Injekkted Recruit Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:23 pm

Injekted wanna join.
Back to top Go down

Injekkted Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injekkted Recruit   Injekkted Recruit Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:31 pm

WELL!!! first off my name is Luke AKA InJekk or `IN-J3kTeD` i Live in Australia lol! its a pretty decent place to live in Razz

I am usually a very happy person i love to joke around a lot but some people r like this >: ( Mad

I LOVE TO PLAY SOCCER/FOOTBALL, DRINK ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES (like Virenex xD) AND EAT PIZZA!!! I love you

I have been playing soldat for about 2 years under different names so some might not know me.....But i usually am very active im online as much as what i can be!!.....If given the chance i think i would make a good contribution to the EXILES team...i can try my best to help with whats asked of me.

My favourite weapon is by far the barret!!with the secondary weapon being a knife!!<<< its a good combo xD....i am hopeless at using most other guns lol!!
..i change my appearance a lot to see what looks good on me xD......I Dont mind the odd !Elite saw and law game its to hard for me considering mum wont get a better internet so my ping is in the 200's Mad >: (!!

SO PLZ!!

CHOOSE ME!!

Cheers cheers

InJekk king
Back to top Go down
Shadster
eXile
eXile
Shadster

Injekkted Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injekkted Recruit   Injekkted Recruit Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:03 am

Some is hyper XD

lol...
Back to top Go down

Injekkted Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injekkted Recruit   Injekkted Recruit Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:28 am

Just A Lil Bit drunken jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Injekkted Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injekkted Recruit   Injekkted Recruit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Injekkted Recruit
Page 1 of 1