eXiles Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Member Ranking

Go down 
+3
Psycho Twin
Lindsey
SinneR
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SinneR
Admin
Admin
SinneR

Member Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Member Ranking   Member Ranking Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:33 pm

Howdy eXiles. Your fellow member Taco(aka TacoBoat) has suggested a ranking system. By that I mean classifying what kind of a player each one of you are. Something along the lines of offense, defense, runner, rusher, flag capturer(don't think that a word) etc.

I am not going to implement this system unless you guys want it.

Discuss, argue, and kill(if necessary).
Back to top Go down
https://exilesclan.forumotion.com
Lindsey
eXile
eXile
Lindsey

Member Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Ranking   Member Ranking Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:13 am

sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
Psycho Twin
eXile
eXile
Psycho Twin

Member Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Ranking   Member Ranking Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:59 pm

SinneR wrote:
flag capturer

I believe it's actually a "Flag Capper"
Back to top Go down
Angel Girl
eXile
eXile
Angel Girl

Member Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Ranking   Member Ranking Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:49 am

It's..cute idea.
But what will it be based on?
Back to top Go down
SinneR
Admin
Admin
SinneR

Member Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Ranking   Member Ranking Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:09 pm

Well, that's the main question xD
It could be based on votes from the rest of the members, or from the leaders.
Back to top Go down
TacoBoat
eXile
eXile

Member Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Ranking   Member Ranking Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:21 pm

Member votes and leader decisions sounds good. I think this system works out extremely well because it gives us a strategy. Over time, our clan will grow and we can tactically use players in matches. Example : In today's BCTFL match against c2, I had KARS base camp, while Lindsey backed me up while I rushed and capped the flag. In the first match, we lost terribly as our team were just rushing solo. In the second match, the stategy was put into place causing a 6-0 (caps) win as c2 forfeited the match.
Back to top Go down
SinneR
Admin
Admin
SinneR

Member Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Ranking   Member Ranking Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:43 pm

I do agree. Thanks to the strategy and the tactical game plan, they had a tough time getting through our defense (thanks to me Wink) and the combination of Taco's knifing skills and lindsey's saw rage skills we penetrated their defense with not many casualties.
All in all, I do think this could be an interesting test that we should put into practice and try to develop something.

Please discuss.
Back to top Go down
TacoBoat
eXile
eXile

Member Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Ranking   Member Ranking Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:54 am

Jeenoo said it limits us on how we play because we are placed in certain positions, thus being inflexible. But I think that many people would qualify to play multiple positions. For instance, back in the day, all I did was camp. Now, I rush all the time but still camp when needed (team lacking defense). Lets say we have Zeph, KARS, and I in a CW. Originally, I would prefer to start off with Zeph base camping and chasing EFCs while KARS and I rush and protecting FFCs. This is where Jeenoo's point kicks in. It leaves our base vunerable if Zeph is out chasing the EFC. But on his way there, he's possibly wide open to take their flag and through communication between one another, KARS or I could take over Zeph's spot on protecting our flag until Zeph returns. Also, if we're lacking on a certain position, we could switch the people around.

Conclusion : the "ranking" system is designated to show the player's position at which he/she most excels at. Most players could play more than one position. Therefore, alternating between positions at specific times would be key. This could also be a method for recruitment. If we're lacking in a specific spot, search for a person that we could benefit from.
Back to top Go down
Lindsey
eXile
eXile
Lindsey

Member Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Ranking   Member Ranking Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:05 pm

i cant say much because im new to the system but i completely agree with what taco says and any gameplay tactics u guys feel will work, hey lets give it a shot, im in no questions asked.
Back to top Go down
Jeenoo
Admin
Admin

Member Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Ranking   Member Ranking Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:58 am

Hmm i must admit, I still don't see the point in it. I think we sould have some sort of way of "reading the game", but i still think this tactic has flaws.
Back to top Go down
GHoZT
eXile
eXile
GHoZT

Member Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Ranking   Member Ranking Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:17 pm

WAT AM I! confused
Back to top Go down
http://Totalfuckingawesomest.com\irule
Jeenoo
Admin
Admin

Member Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Ranking   Member Ranking Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 4:49 am

GHoZT wrote:
WAT AM I! confused

You're nothing yet cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Member Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Ranking   Member Ranking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Member Ranking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eXiles Clan :: Clan Related :: Clan Discussion-